Beware of Touts, Middlemen, Contact men and fraudsters
It has come to the notice of the Police Recruitment Board J&K (PRB) that, with the phase of physical tests over, for the recruitment of constables in J&K Police in Kashmir Province, the touts, middlemen and contact men have started making rounds of the areas where from the candidates have passed the physical tests or likely to appear in such test and reportedly alluring these candidates with the false promise of ensuring their selection in lieu of money. Since most of the candidates are unaware of the machinations of such elements as such they get enticed by such propaganda and get fleeced.
It is therefore once again reiterated for the information of public in general and candidates in particular that in the TRP ( Transparent Recruitment Process ), right from the receipt of application forms upto the finalisation of the merit list, the whole process is completed with the aid of computerised tools, with almost negligible human intervention. The following features of TRP shall be an eye opener to dispel any such notion amongst the candidates who must rely solely on their merit in the written test and not lend an ear to such propaganda or get carried away by the ploy of such unscrupulous and dishonest elements/agents:
1. All the events are videographed with machines ensuring accuracy.
2. No chance of duplicity or proxy as the process starts with biometrics capture and run monitored with the aid of RFID technology.
3. The process is outsourced to a reputed Firm with the PRB supervising each activity under its strict supervision with no external influence or interference.
4. The successful candidates in PET/PMT get satisfied with the transparency involved with zero chance of any manipulation or human interference and instant declaration of event results.
5. OMR based written test for the PET/PMT(outdoor test) qualified candidates with answer scripts to be read by the computerised machines.
6. Answer key to be uploaded immediately after the conduct of written test on J&K Police website.
7. Merit list to be framed strictly as per the marks obtained in written test.
With the above facts, it is being made abundantly clear that there is no scope of any influence or interference in the recruitment process and as such all candidates are informed to be wary/ cautious of such unscrupulous elements and not to get carried away by their false promises or commitment. Remember it, that merit will be sole criterion of selection and any such element approaching any candidate with the demand of money to facilitate his or her selection, should be identified and nearest Police Authorities be informed about any such development so that such fraudsters/agents are caught hold of and brought to book.
Please be our arm to disarm corrupt elements.
Issued in Public Interest by:
Chairman Police Recruitment Board J&K